Ethics and Values
Mutilogue Consulting Corporation is a member in good standing of the Institute for Management Consultants (IMC), the Consulting Alliance, the American Marketing Association, and the Public Relations Society of America, as well as numerous clean energy trade associations. Each organization maintains the highest standards of ethical conduct to which members voluntarily agree to be self-disciplined.
Our promise to our clients and subcontractors is to conduct all business according to fundamental principles of decency, fairness, and accountability. Specifically, Multilogue Consulting Corporation principles and partners shall:
- Always act in the best interest of the client, providing professional services with integrity, objectivity, and independence.
- Accept only those assignments for which we can provide consultants with the qualifications, knowledge and skill to serve the client effectively.
- Before accepting an assignment, reach a mutual understanding with the client as to the objectives, scope, work plan, and costs.
- Will agree in advance with a client on the basis for fees and expenses and will charge fees that are reasonable and commensurate with the services delivered and the responsibility accepted. Further, we will establish fee, payment, rights and warranties in writing with a client in advance of any substantive work.
- Treat all clients’ information as confidential and take all reasonable steps to prevent it from access by unauthorized people. We shall not use any privileged information without express written permission by the client.
- Publicize our working relationship with a client only with prior written agreement by the client.
- Avoid conflicts of interest or the appearance of such. This includes not accepting simultaneous assignments from two or more clients who have potentially conflicting interests without informing all parties in advance and securing all parties’ prior agreement.
- Refrain from inviting an employee of an active or inactive client to consider alternative employment without prior discussion with the client.
- Will not accept commissions, remuneration, or other benefits from a third party in connection with the recommendations to a client without that client's prior knowledge and consent, and will disclose in advance any financial interests in goods or services that form part of such recommendations.
- Not engage in any malfeasance, dangerous behavior, or illegal activities in any matter related to an assignment and shall report to appropriate authorities within or external to a client organization any such activities discovered within the scope of an assignment.
Our Commitment to the Public and the Profession
- Report to appropriate authorities within or external to the client organization any occurrences of malfeasance, dangerous behavior, or illegal activities.
- Respect the rights of consulting colleagues and consulting firms and will not use their proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
- Represent the profession with integrity and professionalism in my relations with my clients, colleagues, and the general public.
- Not advertise or otherwise promote our services in a deceptive manner nor misrepresent or denigrate individual consulting practitioners, consulting firms, or the consulting profession.
- If we perceive a violation of the Code, I will report it to the Institute of Management Consultants USA and will promote adherence to the Code by other member consultants working on my behalf.